How perceptive are you?
If u mad perceptive, then u can answer this question correctly - a riddle/game from the world of ecomomics:
- Suppose you and everyone else in ITP is playing this game
- The object of the game is to choose the right number, between 0 and 100
- The right number is two thirds (2/3) of the average of everyone's guess (show an example)
In example A Esther, Marco, Coco, and James are playing this game.
In example B Tony, Fernando, Oscar, and Frankie do the same thing.
In this example, Marco won - his guess (35) was exactly 2/3rds of the groups average
In this example, nobody won - 2/3rds of the groups average was 21.9. Frankie was closest with his guess of 15.5
What number would you guess?
Exactly what number can I put submit?
- Any real number between 0 and 100
- It can be an interger (1) or a float (10.5)
- It is inclusive of 0 and 100 - both of those numbers are acceptable